Brief overview of my carrier so far. A pdf version of my curriculum, with further details, is also available.
For the list of my publications, please refer to the research page.
- 2017-11 – present: Research Associate, PCOG team, FSTC, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Coordination of the development of the ILNAS-UL Master "Smart Secure ICT for Business Innovation".
- 2016-10 – 2017-08: Teaching Assistant, IUT 2, Univ. Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble, France
- 50% research, 50% teaching.
- 2016 – 2017: IUT 2, Univ. Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble, France (144 h)
- Advanced Databases, lectures/tutorials/practicals (20 h) for undergraduate students
- Computer Architecture and C Language, practicals (16 h) for undergraduate students
- Distributed Programming, practicals (24 h) for undergraduate students
- Introduction to Algorithms and Programming, lectures/tutorials/practicals (24 h) for undergraduate students
- Introduction to Databases, lectures/tutorials/practicals (30 h) for undergraduate students
- Principles of Operating Systems, tutorials/practicals (30 h) for undergraduate students
- 2015 – 2016: Ensimag, Grenoble INP, Grenoble, France (18 h)
- Algorithms and Data structures, tutorials (28 h) for undergraduate students
- 2015 – 2016: Polytech, Univ. Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble, France (15 h)
- Computers: Hardware and Software Architectures, tutorials (15 h) for undergraduate students
- 2013 – 2015: Esisar, Grenoble INP, Valence, France (130 h)
- Communicating Applications, practicals (12 h per year) for postgraduate students
- Distributed Programming, practicals (21 h per year) for postgraduate students
- Introduction to Databases, tutorials/practicals (18 h per year) for undergraduate students
- Network Architecture and Protocols, practicals (14 h per year) for postgraduate students
2017: Ph.D. in Computer Science
Apprehending heterogeneity at (very) large scale. hal:tel-01722991
Committee: Lionel Eyraud-Dubois (examiner), Nectarios Koziris (reviewer), Vitus J. Leung (reviewer), Alix Munier (examiner), and Yves Robert (chair).
2013: Engineer's degree (equiv. Master of Science in Engineering)
Ensimag, Grenoble INP.
Specialization in Information Systems Engineering.